Weekly mélange post! Today as soon as we pick up Lily from school we are off to spend the weekend in Ottawa. We're spending one night with my friend Brit and her kids, having dinner with my brother Mike, and then Saturday night with my friend Jen and her kids! It's a three hour drive with the kids, but so worth it to spend some time with my community of mamas in Ottawa. Both of their husbands are away on business trips so we're having crazy mom and kid sleepovers!
- It's getting cold! I love these $7 mittens
- Speaking of cold weather... this tea has been rocking my world.
- That's enough light reading. Do good works merit eternal life? Boom, we're in deep now. Loved this.
- Always looking for affordable art ideas.
- What your borough actually means, Montrealers. Too bad the Plateau story was lame-o.
- I want ALL OF THESE books for our kids! Adding them to my book list to buy at the TGCW conference in June. I wish it wasn't so far away!
- I bought this T-shirt with birthday money (thanks mom and dad!) earlier this month and I love love love it (and this store in general).