- When exactly did pink become a girl's colour? One suggestion is Mrs. Dwight D. Eisenhower in the 50's...
- How to make your own powdered sugar, in a pinch.
- Our Nest In The City has a Facebook page! I'm so thankful for all of you reading along!
- I seriously can't put this book down! Also reading this (again) + this (slowly).
- Normally I'm all for cleaning with vinegar, but we started using this natural antibacterial spray in the kitchen and I'm loving it. It smells so good and cleaning up after the kid's dinner so much easier. Well for the win!
- Local parents you've got to be at the Biodome for 2:45pm to witness this.
- I love hard boiled eggs but have such a hard time peeling them! Last week I was craving egg salad toast, so I found this helpful video, and now I'm a pro!
Have a great weekend!