It's been a while since I've done a mélange of posts that have recently inspired me, so here we go!
- Has everyone listened to Serial? If not, stop everything and do so.
- Our church is hugely young and hugely single. Brad and I aren't beyond setting up single friends if it seems right, here's why you shouldn't be either.
- I really want a black house.
- Earl Grey Tea and Jam Cookies. Made them for Christmas baking, still can't stop in January.
- This little guy's bedroom is the bomb.
- I'm really into this blog (by way of instagram) - beautiful design, adoptive family, win-win!
- Can you imagine a cooler coffee table? And it actually looks easy
for mefor my dad to make!
- I've been watching Downton Abbey series 5 ($14.99 on itunes, no complaining about spoilers!)
- Working through The Measure of Success: Uncovering the Biblical Perspective on Women, Work, and The Home and really liking it so far.
- I finished Crazy Busy in a night - a quick read because, you know, we're all so busy. Highly recommend, and will maybe some day review it properly. What are you reading?