Hello! It feels like it's been a while. Brad and I snuck away to a conference and fund-raising trip for the church over the weekend and I've had a hard time adjusting back to blogging and other life stuff. Not a bad thing at all - we've actually been enjoying the warmer weather a lot and not indoors a whole lot - but I miss the good ol' blog, so here I am again :) Check out the awesomeness of the Internet this week:
- Really cool necklace tutorial
- Crushing hard on this modern DIY table. But not enough to scrap my plans for ours!
- Best kid's party EVER. I wish it was my birthday party, not even kidding.
- This kitchen. I just can't deal.
- Some great tips on buying quality, and far fewer clothes. I agree with most everything, save the cowboy boots (but that's just the difference between fashion up in Montreal compared to down in Tennessee).
- Such a motivating post if you need motivation to thrift for vintage stuff. I on the other hand, need a powerful force to STOP me from such things. Love the ideas to update vintage art.
- Dear, Mint. I could write you a love song! I'm planting herbs from scratch (read: the seeds) as I type this, and Mint was one of the first and most obvious choices for me when choosing which herbs. Check out all the glorious uses!
- What a gorgeous maternity photo shoot! Pure class.
- I love zucchini and tarragon and I think this soup would be so delicious. Perfect for Brad and I right now since we're on an essentially-all-veggie/fruit diet for the next couple days. We're detoxing hard after 4 days of eating takeout and unhealthy grub.