- love this idea for a doll house. better than buying one and when the child outgrows it, it's still useful furniture.
- kids DO notice colour, though many people suspect they don't. What I think they don't notice is that it means anything negative. Lily is so drawn to her black IKEA boy doll and I think she prefers his rich colour (he's also wearing bright orange!). She notices he's different but not that it means much.
- this makes me really scared for Oli.
- Fall means everything-pumpkin. Everyone knows that. But smoothies + cream cheese? I was not aware!
- Fun t-shirts supporting the adoption of a precious child into an awesome family? I'm in.
- Nana Camp is a brilliant idea. I think it would be easy to convince my parents as well as Brad's to sign on for 1 week a summer each :)
- I love when people write Dear___ letters. This Back to School version is so cute and sassy and real. I don't have kids who wear gym shoes or who are in middle school, but I was still nodding with approval.
- When it comes to TV, I like Grey's Anatomy but I can live without it. I try not to miss a Habs hockey game on Saturday night, but as long as I know the score I'm good. I never followed cult favourites like The Bachelor/Bachelorette, but when it comes to Downton Abbey... I come undone! Season three peeps. Get on it.