I've decided that from now on, mélange posts will be on Saturdays, when we all (in theory) have a few extra minutes to click around and be inspired. And now all former mélange posts are corralled in one place - HERE - if you're like to see. Onward!
- Christmas is a month away (!!!) you can see all of my gift guides here! I think it's super important not to break the bank at Christmas, which is why every item is under $50 in the guides. And whenever possible, I'm a huge fan of Immaterial Christmas gifts (experiences, food & drink, service-oriented, etc).
- Anne of Green Gables re-make!
- How's No Sweets November going, you say? Pretty good! I've cheated a couple of very small times, but on the whole I'm feeling much more free from cravings and impulse eating and sugar overloads when life gets tough. So let's call it a semi-sweet November, and a win! I can't wait to make this cocktail though, in just a couple days when I'm in the clear. OK fine, these pumpkin doughnuts. But really, it's been a good month ;)
|Sources: Modest Marce + My Name is Yeh|
- This was really interesting because I truly had no idea what teens are into right now.
- Simplifying Toys. So important with Christmas coming!
- This dreamy bedroom
|source: A Beautiful Mess|
- 9 things to know about C.S.Lewis, one of my favourite authors, and Brad's favourite person to quote in sermons ;)
- Hygge is everything, especially during these next couple of months when the sun is setting before 4:30pm!
- I finally got a black felt message board (a month after my birthday, though it was my birthday gift!) and I'm having so much fun with it! They're not cheap though, which is why I also love these smaller light up versions for under $30.