- This time of year I'm always stocking up on clearance items for next winter. I just got this coat for my girls for next winter. They spend A LOT of time outside in the winter and these coats are so durable + warm!
- Life without a microwave. I would LOVE to get rid of ours (I never use it), but Brad won't go for it...
- This home makeover was stunning but also I loved reading the story behind the events that precipitated it. I've read Joanna's blog for years and I hope to read her brother-in-law's book that he wrote in his final months of life.
|c/o Cup of Jo|
- Our PM was invited to the White House for the first time in 20 years. Mostly, I just love Sophie's magenta dress!
- My article on Road Trips With Little Ones on Snuggle Bugz.
- How not to teach your kids the Bible. Here here!
- I like the concept of this no-recipe veggie broth. I used to only make chicken broth when I had a whole chicken carcass, but now any time I have any bones or root vegetables on hand, it's broth time
|c/o F52 Blog|
|c/o Modest Marce|
Have a great weekend!