How was your weekend? I was in Orlando last week at The Gospel Coalition national conference and am playing catch up now that I'm home (more on that soon!) Hope you enjoy these following links as much as I did!
- A gospel-focused resource on miscarriage. Worth reading.
- Made me smile.
- Little Lemon Lava cakes. Say that three times fast, nay, eat them three times fast.
- A lot of kids my daughter's age already have devices that have Internet access. I liked this article on the Wired Family for screen time rules & etiquette and this one from Christian blogger Tim Challies on parenting in a digital world.
- Space-savers for urban kitchens. Almost every urban person I know employs at least one of these tips, if not all.
- When serving at home doesn't feel like enough, it is. Thanks for the reminder in this beautiful post, Rhonda!
- I want to move in to this baby's gorgeous nursery.