pssst! Don't forget to enter the baby blanket giveaway with Lil Beautique!
Check out these great links around the web this and last week!
- Prince George! OK, I'm obsessed. And this blog is hilarious.
- Up for an easy sewing tutorial? And french tutorial? Check out my friend Venuzia's infinity scarf post on her French blog :)
- This shared boys room is amazing! I'm filing it away for our next home if we adopt a little lad to share a room with Oli!
- Speaking of boys, thought we have our minds on all-things-pink lately with baby3 coming any week, I've also been loving how Oli is turning into such a boy! It's cliche, I know, but he really is. Such a boy. Though I love how tender he can be too - I'm guessing the product of having a sister and girl as his BFF? This article was great for me to read about mothering boys.
- I so appreciate the honesty and empathy in this post about the bittersweet-ness of adoption.
- These I just NEED to be eating RIGHT NOW.
- I'm finding this Mothering Around The World series fascinating.
- Apartment Therapy's Design Lover's Guide to cities of the world featured Montreal recently. I didn't think they had a very "insider's perspective" as many of the suggestions were tourist traps, but still a fun read.
- I love beer and miss it. But I'm still actually consuming a decent amount in my food! Fear not, alcohol is cooked away :) Here's the top uses for beer in cooking! Yum.
- This whole front entrance is incredible. I'm in love with the simple greenery, the grey painted facade, and the orangy-red front door. Next house...