There was some really good stuff floating around the web last week! Here's a collection of links I thought I'd share:
- To the thirtysomething moms. I'm turning 30 in a couple of months (!!!!) so this applies to me, and I loved reading it. And I loved thinking about how life will be when we're fortysomething! My kids will be 13, 15, and 16 which also kind of made me faint.
- Frank & Oak, our favourite store to shop for Brad, is coming out with a Women's line at long last!!!
- 5 things you should know about Pokemon Go before you let your kids play.
- I've had tons of encouragement and inquiries about Beauty Counter, so thank you! If you're curious about safer beauty that's still crazy high performing, e-mail me!
- A good word to moms preparing to give birth, or who love telling birth stories.
- Copper mugs for Moscow Mules (or any drink that you want to keep extra hot or extra cold - because they're insulated) are $5 off and I want a set of four sooooo much.
- Parenting in Iceland. Especially interesting for me, since I'm heading there with my fam in just a few weeks!
- Ice Cream nachos!? What a fun idea for dessert! Especially if it's on the patio, haha!
|credit: The Merry Thought|
- An author/blogger/pastor's wife that I really admire has recently been going through a really hard season as her husband suffered a traumatic head injury. She wrote 4 simple ways to help people who are hurting, and we should all pay attention to her advice.
- I love those macrame/wall hangie things SO MUCH. Here's a tutorial for the textured knots that make those pieces look so incredibly beautiful.
- Mint and prosciutto grilled shrimp! Drooling.